The benefits and advantages of hiring Murray Ambler-Shattock
For the past 5 years Murray has specialised in helping Business Start-Ups and High Growth Businesses to promote themselves cheaply and quickly via the Internet, helping them to develop a strategic plan to establish a brand presence in the required market space, and taking a practical role in co-ordinating the process.
This includes developing presences in Social Media such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Quora, etc., Blogging via Wordpress, Blogger, etc., Micro-Blogging via Twitter (all collectively considered 'off-site' SEO) and of course effectively promoted Websites via effective proven SEO techniques (Meritus, Ethical, Natural, Organic and 'White Hat' methodologies, etc.) and managed (Paid Placement) PPC methods.
This exposure and participation in the growth processes has enabled Murray to garner much invaluable experience and expertise in helping businesses to achieve their goals, often through his non-pushy, consultative and empathetic approach to problem solving and route to market planning.
Murray is a skilled team builder and developer both of internal and external teams, often finding ways to maximise and optimise the existing team structure to achieve better results through ascertaining and utilising core areas of strength and also occasionally from the reallocation of resources. Murray is also experienced in constructing and expanding teams of both internal personnel and Outsource/Freelance suppliers - always with a 'best value' and reliable delivery for the business focus.
Every inch the innovative ideas man, Murray has a natural gift for anticipating and predicting future market trends (sometimes years in advance) and in guaging the pulse of the target market space, including developing fresh new ideas and approaches to winning new business in competitive markets.
Murray is also a skilled and highly experienced practitioner in the ethical 'best practice' fully rule compliant methods for attaining top ranking, known as 'Meritus SEO', first page placement and high positioning in the free 'natural' and 'organic' search results on the major Search Engines. This is complemented by developed skills in creating, managing and operating Twitter profiles for Businesses for profile raising and brand exposure.
Murray is a relationship builder by nature and nurtures key client relations to steadily grow business Client loyalty, reliance and dependency. Murray is also a keen networker and enjoys nothing more than making as many new contacts and friends along the way as possible.
All this experience and Murray's skill set can be brought to bear to any employer's considerable commercial advantage.
Murray is now looking for a new, ideally long-term, career opportunity, perhaps to get involved in the onward development of a new or expanding quality business in the South West of England, most likely in a Sales and Marketing Business Development role.
- Excellent Team Building Skills, whether internal team or Outsourced/Freelancers.
- Knack for future market prediction, fresh commercial ideas, 'angles' and approaches.
- Hungry for advancement opportunities, above average income and personal wealth.
- Conscientious, reliable, hard-working, analytical, inquisitive, diligent and tenacious.
- Versatile and adaptable team player with good customer service skills.
- Well presented with a professional, positive and helpful attitude towards clients.
- Good interpersonal skills, warm personality and good sense of humour.
- Excellent people, team building, people management and communication skills.
- New Business Discovery and Development, Client Relationship skills and experience.
- IT Literacy in Microsoft Office and Proprietary brand software tools, etc.
- Skilled and confident in dealing with persons at all levels and from all walks of life.
- Practical commercial organisational experience in the real world.
- Self-motivated and best effort/highest possible quality/best practice focused.
- Adaptable to new and changing fast moving modern environments.
- Thrives on change, challenges and progressive improvement.
- Motivated by personal satisfaction in a job well done and rewarded merit.
- Team Building, Leadership and Management to KPI, quality, timeframe and budget.
- Excellent Web Marketing and Search Engine Optimisation skills.
CURRENT EMPLOYMENT STATUS:
Murray is now seeking a new and challenging next step in his career for the long term.
Murray's LinkedIn online Professional profile can be viewed at: www.Linked-In.Me